Recent Additions to the Library
Our Online Resources
- One Stop Shop: Save time everything in one spot.
- Get answers to your questions with Chat with a Librarian
- Find e-resources all in one place and login with an eCard you get on POWER Library
Download Books Here
An online library to download thousands of audio and ebooks to listen or read on your computer or transfer books to a portable device, like an iPod or MP3 player. Download the latest best sellers, fiction, and nonfiction to your Kindle or almost any e-reader today! Try it, it’s easy! It’s free! (Login in using your library card) Don’t enter any spaces.
is a comprehensive treasury of American genealogical sources—rich in unique primary sources, local and family histories, and finding aids.
- Complete 1790-1940 U.S. Federal Census with images and every-name indexes for all years
- Additional census records such as Mortality and Non-Population Schedules, Indian Census Rolls, and more
- Expanded collection of genealogy and local history books and city directories with an all-new user interface, thumbnail images and hit highlighting
- Complete Revolutionary War Pension and Bounty Land record collection (NARA M804)
- Freedman’s Bank Records with full-page register view
- Periodical Source Index Archive (PERSI), 1800-2009
- U.S. Serial Set Memorials, Petitions and Private Relief Actions
- All-new research aids
- Interactive census maps
Mango Languages (Start here)
Language learning with beauty and brains.
Learning with Mango is organized, practical, and totally painless. And the most important part? It actually works.
Mango is free for all library members with an active library card. Mango Languages can be accessed anywhere with an Internet connection. Each lesson combines real life situations and audio from native speakers with simple, clear instructions. The courses are presented with an appreciation for cultural nuance and real-world application by focusing on the four key elements of language learning: vocabulary, pronunciation, grammar, and culture.
Mango offers access to 60 foreign language courses and 17 English courses taught completely in the user’s native language. In addition to traditional language courses, Mango also offers the opportunity to learn through foreign film with Mango Premiere™ and access to a variety of specialty mini courses, like Pirate, Medical Spanish and romance courses. Mango can be accessed even on-the-go with apps for iPhone®, Android™, Kindle® and Nook®.
Learning Express Library (Start here)
Learning Express Library provides robust, online, interactive materials to help learners of all ages to succeed in the workplace and at school.
It combines tutorials, skill practice sets, test preparation, and eBooks in an engaging, easy-to-use eLearning platform.
See a list of all the eBooks that are available
Save hundreds of dollars not purchasing practice books!
To use Learning Express Library you will register with your personal login and password. This enables all your courses, ebooks and materials to be organized into one easy to access private learning center. Click here to get started [/wmd-toggle-tab][/wmd-toggle]