Renewing Items Online
Our new Apollo system catalog is very powerful and simple. Follow these simple steps to renew items online.
1. On the Library’s home page, click on Catalog.
2. In the upper right hand corner, there is a box that Log in to library account. Click on this link to open another box that asks for your Card Number and Phone Number. Note: You don’t have to enter all the digits of your library card number, just the digits and special characters [letters or punctuation] after the string of zeroes.
3. The box now says that you are logged in with your library card number. There is a box that says “My Account”. Click on this.
4. A screen will pop up with a list of your information and the items you have checked out with the dates they are due. Next to each item is a little square that says “Renew”.
5. From this screen, you can also reserve items or add information to your record (such as a cell phone number). One valuable thing is Apollo will inform you how much money saved by using the library instead of purchasing all the items borrowed!