On June 22, 2020, the Bradford County Library will be open, following the recommendations of the Green Phase of Governor Wolf’s plan. Please be aware of the following guidelines:
- Five customers at a time will be allowed inside the Library. We are limiting the time to one half hour. We encourage patrons to make an appointment by calling 570-297-2436.
- Masks and social distancing recommendations will be strictly enforced.
- Only one computer will be available for public use at a time.
- Curbside service will be available by appointment only for picking up and dropping off items. The Book Drop is always available to return items.
- Schedule, select and reserve materials through our website bradfordcountylibrary.org; email email@example.com; telephone 570-297-2436.
- When you arrive in our parking lot or at the Bookmobile at the appointed time, please do not leave your vehicle. Open the trunk and we will place the bag containing the items in the trunk and close it. If you have items to return, please place them in a bag in your trunk and we will remove them.
- Loan periods for books and DVD’s will be two weeks or until the Bookmobile’s next visit.
- We will not charge overdue fines until further notice.
- Check our website, Facebook page, and local newspapers for the bookmobile’s schedule and for updates on our service.
Our goal is to keep everyone safe and to prevent the spread of the COVID-19. These measures are temporary and may be lifted soon. We plan to provide limited library services until the health authorities give us permission to go back to full services.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during this time.